Careers at Olpin Group Sales Assistant/Project Coordinator
Olpin Group is now seeking a SALES ASSISTANT/PROJECT COORDINATOR. The successful candidate will work closely with the owner in all aspects of sales and project coordination.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter with a positive attitude that is looking for a career in the fast-paced sales arena. Olpin Group will provide the training and tools to teach a self-motivated individual who enjoys building positive and collaborative relationships and thrives in an environment that is constantly changing with a high degree of pressure from internal and external sources.
Base Salary: $13-19/hour depending on experience.
Olpin Group is a growing company that designs and builds storage and work space solutions for major entertainment companies, healthcare facilities, universities, museums, government agencies, manufacturers and automotive dealerships. We help customers optimize their work space while enhancing efficiency and productivity.
SALES ASSISTANT/PROJECT MANAGEMENT POSITION
The successful candidate will be organized and resourceful; able to manage workflow and coordinate projects, while adapting to different working styles; and be able to balance priority and flexibility with work demands. The candidate will work closely with the owner of the Company assisting in all aspects of the sales business and project coordination, including researching and finding leads, prospecting, calling prospects and setting appointments, preparation of job proposals, track and follow up on customers, bids, work-in-progress, etc., work closely with the project management team to make sure jobs are running smoothly, and any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Responsibilities and Personality Traits:
The Sales Assistant/Project Coordinator position requires a high degree of customer service, communication, thoroughness and critical thinking skills. Other responsibilities include:
- Good communication skills: both listening and speaking
- Organizing and managing owner’s workflow while being flexible with owner’s workstyle
- Diligence in keeping Owner advised of tasks and appointments, and follow-through
- Effectively communicating data detail with the design team
- Learning thoroughly the Company product line
- Prospecting for new accounts by utilizing business directories, on-line and company resources, following leads from existing clients
- Cold calling, must be comfortable making phone calls
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times in language and demeanor
- Learning and effectively utilizing the Company’s sales tracking software
- Being flexible and taking ownership of responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to resolve issues as they arrive
- Ability to be thorough and pay attention to project and work details
Personality Traits Include:
- Optimistic, positive and teachable
- A strong work ethic
- Confident, proactive, decisive and assertive
- Sociable and enthusiastic
- Thorough knowledge of basic programs and communication technology including e-mail, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Windows.
- Excellent English reading and communication skills; Spanish speaking is a plus
- Be able to demonstrate good verbal and writing skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, set-up demo equipment, walk constructions sites and have the ability to climb stairs when elevators not available.
- Must have reliable transportation, current California drivers license with good driving record
To apply to Olpin Group is a 2 step process:
- Fill out the form below and upload a PDF version of your resume
- Click on the link here –> Predictive Index Assessment (about 8 minutes will be needed)
About the Predictive Index Assessment
- We are not looking for a perfect result or score
- This index measures work related behaviors.
- This is an assessment that identifies your personal work style
- This is not an intelligence test.
- This is not a measure of your ambition.
- This is not assessing or measuring anything abnormal or clinical.
- We are not able to identify your age or determine race, gender or religion.
Both items must be done in order for your resume to be reviewed.