Careers at Olpin Group Inside Sales Associate
Olpin Group is now seeking a position for INSIDE SALE ASSOCIATE
If you are energetic, positive and love talking to people this position is for you! Olpin Group is seeking an enthusiastic, extraverted individual who wants to be part of our team. The successful candidate will focus on scheduling appointments with prospects we have in Salesforce and cold-calling new accounts. In addition, the Inside Sales Associate will participate in prospecting and researching new leads.
Temporary: 12 hours week during business hours, Days are flexible Tues – Friday.
Olpin Group is a growing company that designs and builds storage and work space solutions for major entertainment companies, healthcare facilities, universities, museums, government agencies, manufacturers and automotive dealerships. We provide workable solutions to our customers to enhance their efficiency and productivity.
INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
The successful candidate will focus on scheduling appointments with prospects we have in Salesforce and obtained through cold-calling. In addition, the Inside Sales Associate will participate in prospecting and researching new leads.
The Inside Sales Associate requires a high degree of confidence, excellent phone skills, customer service and optimism. Other responsibilities include:
- Learning the Company product line
- Prospecting for new accounts by utilizing business directories, on-line and company resources, following leads from existing clients, and researching new leads
- Setting appointments for Outside Salesassociates
- Excellent Customer Service skills, demonstrating professionalism at all times in language and demeanor
- Track all calls and e-mail activity using the Company’s sales tracking software
- Follow Company marketing/business development procedures.
- Some previous experience in Inside Sales preferred
- Must be comfortable with phone calling
- Excellent English reading, writing, and communication skills; Spanish speaking is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Outlook e-mail, Microsoft Office, and Windows.
- Active Listener
- Extroverted ability to handle rejection
- Self-Motivated and teachable
To apply to Olpin Group is a 2 step process:
- Fill out the form below and upload a PDF version of your resume
- Click on the link here –> Predictive Index Assessment (about 8 minutes will be needed)
About the Predictive Index Assessment
- We are not looking for a perfect result or score
- This index measures work related behaviors.
- This is an assessment that identifies your personal work style
- This is not an intelligence test.
- This is not a measure of your ambition.
- This is not assessing or measuring anything abnormal or clinical.
- We are not able to identify your age or determine race, gender or religion.
Both items must be done in order for your resume to be reviewed.