Olpin Group designs and builds storage and work space solutions. We offer a variety of fixed and automated storage systems and flexible furniture—all designed to increase storage capacity and workflow while reducing footprint. We tailor solutions to help businesses maximize space and increase efficiency and productivity in their work space.
We operate out of Anaheim, California, and serve all of the Southern California communities and businesses including Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Ventura County, Kern County; Central Coast, Central Valley and High Sierra regions.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We serve commercial industries, including but not limited to major entertainment companies, healthcare facilities, universities, museums, government agencies, manufacturers, and automotive dealership industries.
WHAT WE DO
We help businesses optimize their storage and real estate space in the following ways:
- Optimize storage and work space areas to fit your specific needs with a move, remodel or new build.
- Provide solutions to enhance productivity and efficiency in the workplace.
- Provide flexibility with storage systems as business needs change and/or as technology advances.
- Greatly increase storage capacity within your existing space using innovative storage systems.
- Increase profits with more efficient inventory management and retrieval systems.
- Decrease cost and simplify the entire job process by having a full-service team that provides consulting, design, installation and maintenance services.
HOW WE ENHANCE OUR SERVICE
Olpin Group continues to dominate the storage and workspace market because we are very different from the other available alternatives:
- We are industry trained experts, and have the most creative and responsible team to help you solve your toughest storage and workplace issues.
- We have a diverse product line and represent dozens of manufacturers, allowing us to provide the best-fit solutions for your particular situation.
- We seek to understand your needs first and then provide customized solutions to fit your situation. We work with and collaborate with you locally, visit your site to understand your needs and tailor solutions just for you.
- Our clients are our best repeat customers. Once they experience the quality of expertise and the no-hassle operation we bring to their project, they don’t hesitate to call us again.
- We are a turnkey operation that provides planning, design, installation and service. We also provide seismic installation and permitting as needed.
Our Mobile Showroom
Our mobile showroom makes it easy for people to see the dynamic solutions we offer in the comfort of their own parking lot! Our mobile showroom features a variety of office solutions, including mobile shelving, fixed shelving, flexible furniture, and more.
Get a group of 10 people together and then give us a call at (800) 309-5059 to set the appointment and we will be happy to bring the trailer and lunch by your office.
Team Member Bios
SCOTT OLPIN –President and Managing Principal of Olpin Group.
With over 32 years of storage experience, Scott enjoys the art of providing efficient and effective storage solutions. Scott started Olpin Group in 2004 with a passion for helping companies achieve the best storage product possible for their individual situation and requirement. When he isn’t working, you can find him with his family on a boat relaxing in the beautiful California sunshine
FRANK HERRERA –Chief Operating Officer, Managing Principal and Operations Manager
As a valued member of our team, with 20 years of industry experience, Frank oversees Projects, Project Coordinators and the Installation Manager. With his impeccable customer skills and attention to detail, Frank has also become a very valuable member of the sales team. When he isn’t at the office, you can find him strumming his ukulele.
SEAN DONOVAN – Sales Representative
Sean is our newest Sales Representative team member. Sean is responsible for storage and space solutions consulting in the San Diego, Inland Empire and Southern Desert regions. When he is not working, you’ll find him exploring the mountainous regions on his mountain bike.
proud members of the Automated Solutions Association