Careers at Olpin Group Outside Sales Apprentice
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIIVE APPRENTICE
(Southern California Regions)
Olpin Group is now seeking an OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE APPRENTICE. This is an entry-level sales position with an opportunity to manage your own vertical market after certain benchmarks are met.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic person with a positive attitude that is looking for a career in sales. Olpin Group will provide the training and tools to teach a self-motivated individual who enjoys building positive and collaborative relationships, and thrives in an environment that is constantly changing with a high degree of pressure from internal and external sources.
This is a commissioned position with a base salary and an income potential of $100,000+.
Olpin Group is a growing company that designs and builds storage and work space solutions for major entertainment companies, healthcare facilities, universities, museums, government agencies, manufacturers and automotive dealerships. We help customers optimize their work space while enhancing efficiency and productivity.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE APPRENTICE POSITION
The successful candidate will work closely with the owner of the Company assisting in all aspects of the sales business, including compiling lists of prospective customers, calling and setting appointments, traveling to call on customers to determine their needs and the best solutions for their work space, prepare proposals, track and follow up on customers, bids, work-in-progress, etc., work closely with the project management team to make sure jobs are running smoothly, attend trade shows and conduct educational luncheons, and any other duties as assigned from time to time.
We provide a company cell phone and laptop, health benefits, and flexible schedule. The successful candidate will need to provide their own transportation.
Responsibilities and Personality Traits:
The Outside Sales Representative Apprentice job requires a high degree of customer service, communication and critical thinking skills. Other responsibilities include:
- Good communication skills: both listening and speaking
- A strong work ethic, with ability to meet and/or exceed your goals
- Surveying and measuring at job sites
- Effectively communicating data detail with the design team
- Learning thoroughly the Company product line and advantages/disadvantages over its competitors
- Acquisition of new accounts by utilizing business directories, on-line and company resources, following leads from existing clients, and cold calls
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times in language, demeanor and attire
- Learning and effectively utilizing the Company’s sales tracking software
- Being flexible and taking ownership of responsibilities as assigned
Personality Traits Include:
- Optimistic, positive and teachable
- Confident, proactive, decisive and assertive
- Ability to resolve issues as they arrive
- Ability to pay attention to specific project details
- Some previous experience in sales preferred
- Excellent English reading and communication skills; Spanish speaking is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, set-up demo equipment, walk constructions sites and have the ability to climb stairs when elevators not available.
- The ability to use basic programs and communication technology including e-mail, Microsoft Office, Outlook and Windows. Excel and Salesforce software is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation, current California drivers license with good driving record
To apply to Olpin Group is a 2 step process:
- Fill out the form below and upload a PDF version of your resume
- Click on the link below the form to take the Predictive Index Assessment (about 8 minutes will be needed)
About the Predictive Index Assessment
- We are not looking for a perfect result or score
- This index measures work related behaviors.
- This is an assessment that identifies your personal work style
- This is not an intelligence test.
- This is not a measure of your ambition.
- This is not assessing or measuring anything abnormal or clinical.
- We are not able to identify your age or determine race, gender or religion.
Both items must be done in order for your resume to be reviewed.
Click here for the Predictive Index Assessment Link